Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What it means when i'm TRIMMING MY NAILS

Life is really beautiful. You meet people, you do things that make you happy, you go to lots of places. You make plans. You have lots of choices. But as you enjoy all these things, you tend to forget the boundaries. You tend to lose focus. You do your best in your work, you are nice to your friends, you are happy while you are reaching your dreams. But you tend to overdo them. And as a result, you realize one thing, you don't understand what's happening anymore. You did you best pero may kulang at ang kulang na yun ay hindi mo ma-figure-out kung ano yun.
Yan din ang nangyayari sa akin ngayon. Hindi ko maintindihan. Ewan ko bah.. :-(

Last night, I had a deep thinking after talking to my mom. After hours of thinking and muni-muni, I realized few things:

  • I forgot the purpose why I'm doing the things I do these days.
  • I'm falling for someone. ??? But I don't know if choosing him is the right thing to do.
  • I'm still bombarded with bad memories kaya hindi nakakamove-on. Sabi nga ni Kring2, rational thinking daw dapat. Iwasang gamitin ang frontal lobe. Hahay...ewan ko bah...
  • Naguluhan na talaga ako sa mga gimik ko. As a result, i'm back to trimming my nails. Trimming my nails means giving myself a rehabilitation. Sounds weird, right? haha...Well, I don't know something else that would help me more effectively. As a counselor, I have to organize my thoughts. Nobody can help me with this but I alone. Thanks to my friends, I was able to keep my composure somehow.
Well, I guess this is going to be a long vacation. Followers?? Thanks for reading. Watch out for my articles...hehe...I made two stories for Doug, 1 poem for Liza and 2 poems for Xangy. 

P.S. For comments, violent reactions ^_^ and suggestions, PM me at Facebook (look for my facebook badge at the upper right side of the blog), or email me: jayohwhy082791@hotmail.com 

No comments: