Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Self-Rehab??? What's that???

Things are going so strange nowadays. It seems I lose focus. And now, my good old blog is here to comfort me as what it always does. Since my mind is cluttered, I decided to undergo self-rehabilitation again. This is just for my own good so I won't be bothered with so much pressure and so I can go on with my normal routine. Ijust listed the advantages and disadvantages when i'm doing the self-rehab:

Disadvantages:
  • I'd be loading my phone for just once a week- which means loose communication with everyone.
  • I'd be online for once a week - it means I'd have to update my blogs when it's already time to.
  • Have to tighten my budget even in spending for my food.
  • No TV. Read more books.
  • Go home early. No more GIMIK!! -it means I'd have to stay at home as often as i could. I'd be missing some events.
Advantages:
  • Tipid...Hahaha...I can save my money
  • I can write more articles.
  • I will finish reading my books.
  • I can give more time thinking on how to rearrange my thoughts.
  • I'd be seeking for God's guidance more so that every single thing would be according to His will.
  • I can give myself a chance to forget everything in the past, move on and change for the better.
  • I'd be able to set my priorities and make better decisions.

No comments: