Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Work for Him


Today, i've been dropping plenty of blogs... I don't know why. Maybe I just feel like talking (not really) online... hahaha!!! Or maybe I just don't feel like hangin inside the office. I want to relax and feel fine for some time. I could hear the ticks of the keyboard and that would somehow make me feel fine.
I know you're wondering what has been running through my head. I've been typing almost a million words this morning just to ease this weariness.
I sometimes think what am I going to do to please Him. Well, I can speak for Him, sing and write for Him; anything i can do to serve and help Him bring souls to heaven.
Maybe, when I would visit some place I would be an example or light to the individuals living there. I can be a photojournalist and write about several portraits as well as reflections for each story. haha!! Whatever!
I can be a missionary to the Pacific islands and live there for a year. I can teach children some Christian songs.. Whatever...

Now I feel good. Maybe I can already sign out and have a drink at the canteen...
Been thirsty for an hour already... bye....

No comments: