Thursday, November 20, 2008

Unload...Unwind...Undo...


My morning was broken because of my silly blouse who hid herself in the bathroom and lost herself that kept me looking for it and that meant I destroyed my own scheduled tasks just to look for it. And i accidentally cut my finger because of that crazy scissors... I was just attempting to open the glue... but it turned out to be the worst thing.. and the reason why i want to have the glue is that i want to paste my picture on my 15 minute-pass for me to get out of the campus and get another uniform to my sister's boarding house...Pending...! evrything, isn't it...? sometimes i think I can stay here no longer...i feel so freaking out... I want to breakaway.. i want to go to places where no one knows me.. I want to leave alone...Grr..... I just feel like i want to go to heaven... And i also found out i was the only one who knows these bad things that are happening... too bad... i don't have anyone to talk to... Well' good thing i have the internet and my blogsite where i could burst what are going to explode... whoahahahah! im here to unwind and unload...

well, for now, im feeling better... thanx blogger...

No comments: