Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Things to do

I just hate it when i am given the deadline to finish one article, i just can't do it. But when there's no need to write one, i write plenty of them and i eventually finish them right away. Why is that so? Oh no... It's not a good sign. Anyway, it's semestral break so i have a few goals and i need to reach it before October ends: I need to gain weight of at least 3 to 5 kilograms (that tells me i should have enough sleep, eat plenty and eat right, and probably go to the gym every other day); I need to finish answering some Bible questionnaires ( i should give more time to it); finish Mom's Masteral research (she needs me much because she's too busy to do it); I also need to complete my grades before it kills me (which tells me I'd go to school early); No more pimples ( which tells me to sleep early and eat the right kind of food).

I miss my bunsoi and i hope he's fine as always. Been texting each other so no worries.

To end my entry, i'd drop one of the songs i just discovered recently and im loving every bit of it.
Enjoy!! Hugs'n'kisses...

Boojoy

You let me know that I was done
Put me to rest far away from you
No words will go between us now
And you think this will help somehow, somehow

BRIDGE:
But if you care, I'm open
And if you need, I'll stay a while
So you can get this off your chest
Prove to yourself without me is best

CHORUS:
I don't believe you'd rather go on without me
That you think this is what you need
That you're better, that you're better without me
Without me

Another heartfelt letter
Followed by signs of your lament
You say I should be better
And educate me on my flaws

BRIDGE

CHORUS

Oh, now you're coming around here doing what you do
You're making this hard, me living without you
Oh, don't you see that it's simple?
Oh, don't you see it's so obvious?
Oh, it should be you and me constantly
I can't let you go

BRIDGE

CHORUS

Without me
Without me

No comments: