Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Holiday Special

This is my first blog post after working at Davao Adventist Hospital. The latest thing is that I am back to being a student at South Philippine Adventist College now. I am glad that I was able to cope up with the changes. Changes from being an employee to a typical colegiala. I have to finish my Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. God called me to be back to SPAC for some reasons that He only knows. But for sure He wanted me to go back to Him after being with the world for two years.

For the last two months, I have been trying to figure out His purpose. And it seems that He wants to fill in the empty spaces of my life with something that I deserve. Our God is an awesome God. And makes the best stories out of our lives.


Today is August 21, 2012 and I am on the verge of recovery from muscle pains, and coughs and colds due to the long weekend. I celebrated the vacation with my friends. And I had a great time with Glendy, Sis Kai, Nak Sweet and my Bunsoi.

No comments: