Sunday, May 20, 2012

Less Pain, Less stress, Less Wrinkles

It was a typical monday morning when i freshen up to go to work. There went my common problem of tardiness though i rode the fastest vehicle in town. When I get to the hospital, I gave myself a break for a few minutes so i could be ready to received guests.
Clients started coming and I noticed  a group of girls. They have tall and delicately trimmed figure. They were stunning and gorgeous. I can't help but look in awe of their beauty. Then I remembered something. The more I see them, the more i urge myself to go to the fitness gym more often. Not because I envy them but because I want to look as healthy as them. It's not because I don't want to lose "him" but because I don't want to lose myself in case I'd lose him.
I'm not thinking about letting him go and really losing him but practically believing in the power of change- that some things are not meant to last forever. I could be sure I'd be more prepared if that thing happens. Though I find it hard to erase him from my thoughts, I make myself ready for some bad things to happen between us so the hurt won't pierce too deep inside. LESS WORRIES, LESS PAIN, LESS STRESS...:-)
Today would hopefully be a good day with my Monday routine: wake up-eat breakfast-go to-work-perform tasks-meet patients-sign off from work- go to the gym- then meet "him" before going home. I just want to give myself one favor---no pressure.
I hope today would really be a good one. Itterasshai!!! Kiwotsukete!! :-)

No comments: