Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Coldest Morning Ever

I shivered restlessly when I wake up one morning in my boarding house near the school. It was the coldest morning I experienced so far. I don't know how I would get use to it but I know I could.Well, no doubt it's a rainy season. My toes felt like an ice trying to melt itself. They were terribly pale. But anyway, I should never take it as a big deal. It's another way to prepare myself for more cold mornings I would encounter someday when I would finish my studies if I would be given the chance to explore the world before Jesus comes. Get what I mean? In that way, I could adjust to lower temperature area somewhere here on earth. Good thing I have my pen to be with me. I could write and jot down what I like to. It helped me cope up with my coldest morning ever!..

No comments: